Matt Theriault shares a fast rat race escape model from one of his rockstar students, Parker Stiles, on today’s Financial Freedom Friday! Learn how getting fired propelled Parker to massive success, how he invests in South Carolina and Georgia from Colorado, how he enabled his wife to leave her teaching job, and much, much more!
What You Will Learn About Parker Stiles – A Fast Rat Race Escape Model:
- How to create your own fast rat race escape model
- How Parker Stiles escaped the rat race
- Why working in commercial real estate didn’t satisfy Parker
- How getting fired led Parker to massive success
- The first thing Parker did when he got fired
- How Parker determined and then reached his “freedom number”
- How Parker invests in South Carolina and Georgia from Colorado
- Parker’s next big goal
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!