In our society, capitalists are widely viewed as being self-centered, greedy, and even malicious. You may even find that you tend to hold this view yourself. However, Matt explains that a genuine capitalist only benefits from their generous contributions to society, their creation of jobs for others, and the overall improvement of people’s lives. On today’s Financial Freedom Friday, Matt argues why capitalists are economic contributors and problem solvers. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- How the school system has reinforced the idea that capitalists are evil.
- Why this vilification is unjustified.
- How the wage earner mindset has kept the “greedy capitalist” idea alive.
- Why your job, your money, and your personal residence are not assets.
- A simple solution to the unemployment problem.
- Why you should adopt an abundance mindset regarding entrepreneurial opportunities.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.