Today on Thought Leader Thursday, Matt speaks to Molly Montgomery, a startup growth strategist and the creator of Founder’s Haven, the first resource of its kind to help high-performing founders stay connected to their greatest potential. Learn about what initially drew Molly to startups, her big realization after nearly 16 years of advising, and the worst tax strategies she’s witnessed.
What You Will Learn About Molly Montgomery – Founder’s Haven:
- The importance of “personal drive” behind a business
- What Molly did before starting Founder’s Haven
- The biggest mistakes Molly sees founders make when starting a company
- What initially drew Molly to startups
- What Molly has realized after nearly 16 years of advising
- How Molly defines a “startup”
- The worst tax strategies Molly sees people using
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!