With all the cash in a deal being up for grabs, you want to make sure you get your share — and you can do that by arranging timely and compelling negotiations before escrow closes. Even if you don’t have much experience with negotiating, never fear. Sometimes, a truly successful negotiation simply comes down to asking one important question. On today’s episode, Matt shares this question and also gives you a fun little bit of “homework” to assist you in developing your negotiating skill.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to have a compelling negotiation.
- Why you need to act like you don’t need it.
- When you have lost the negotiation.
- The homework assignment that will help you hone this skill.
- How confidence and consistency can mean more cash for you.
- The one question that you should ask every seller.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.