You’re either making money or you’re getting an education! In this episode, Matt Theriault breaks down this quote into the 5 biggest lessons he wishes he knew before he started holding houses. Learn about his half-million dollar mistake, the advantages of a hedge fund, the importance of forward thinking and entrepreneurial spirit, and much more!
What You Will Learn About 5 Things Matt Theriault Wishes He Knew Before He Started Holding Houses:
- Matt’s setbacks when he started holding houses
- Why you’re either making money or getting an education
- The half-million dollar mistake Matt Theriault made with a property manager
- The lesson he learned from it
- What aspects of his business he diversifies
- One of the most powerful questions to ask yourself about your business
- Why you should focus on bigger deals
- The advantages of a hedge fund
- Who to hire early on in your business
- How to use your time efficiently
- The disadvantages of moving forward quickly in the beginning
- The importance of forward thinking and entrepreneurial spirit
- What Matt Theriault intentionally creates on an ongoing basis
- Why you should connect with people who do something better than you
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!