Epic Real Estate Investing brings you day four of the Epic 89 training series. We are excited to continue our mission to close an extra deal or two before Christmas and give you a boost to accomplish more in the next 89 days. Today we are sharing ways you can get deals done using other people’s money.
It doesn’t take money to make money in real estate, but it does require creativity and diligence. Learn how you can leverage your time, knowledge and credibility to acquire other people’s money for your deals. Discover how you can achieve financial independence with or without starting capital.
What You Will Learn About How to Make Money in Real Estate Without Starting Capital:
- How the Epic 89 can help you close your next deal fast
- The power of the Epic LOI
- More examples of how to make money with consistent action
- Why a lack money should not prevent your from investing in real estat
- How to finance your deals using the seller’s money
- Where to find the down payment
- Current strategies and systems available to you through Epic 89
- How and Why you’re holding the ACE and you don’t even know it
- How to turn any ROI into an infinite one
- Why your money problems aren’t problems at all
- More ways you can finance your deals with other people’s money
- Additional exit strategies that you can employ to close deals without using your own money
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!