On today’s episode of Thought Leader Thursday, Matt speaks to Sarah Larbi, a real estate investing entrepreneur who takes the mystery out of home ownership for millennials and stars on her own podcast, Where Should I Invest? She shares tips for getting your spouse on board with your real estate investing dreams, how she began inspiring young professionals, a crash course on her seven-step investment process, and much, much more!
What You Will Learn About Sarah Larbi – Inspiring Young Professionals:
- How Sarah went from selling copiers to killing the real estate investing game
- Sarah’s big wake-up call
- Her first real estate investing goal
- How to get your spouse on board with your real estate investing dreams
- The biggest challenges millennials face and how to overcome them
- How Sarah began inspiring young professionals
- The biggest piece of advice Sarah has for real estate investors
- Sarah’s tip for how to create a great real estate investing team
- Specific tips for buying and selling in Canada
- A crash course on her seven-step investment process
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!