Today we show you how to wholesale seller financed deals – have your cake and eat it, too.
“How to wholesale seller financed deals?”
It’s a common question with three simple solutions.
- If you have the right to assign in your contract with the Seller… assign the contract along with the terms to your buyer. You’ll need to lay the groundwork upfront with the Seller with some extra rapport building and deal negotiation.
- Conduct a double escrow… in which the new buyer would assume the note you have in place with the Seller. Have that conversation with the Seller upfront and be sure to include an assumption clause in your note with the Seller.
- Re-sell with seller financing. Pocket the same amount of cash as a traditional wholesale deal AND get monthly cash flow for up to 30 years, thereafter!
Check out this as example… an alternative exit strategy where you can turn a GREAT ROI into an INFINITE one.[leadplayer_vid id=”58DDCD22594D9″]
How to wholesale seller financed deals so you can have your cake and eat it, too. CASH UPFRONT AND CASH FLOW, THEREAFTER.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.