Join us for another episode of Tax Hacker Tuesday featuring talented Tim Berry. Today we discuss how to save taxes with business entities and what type of structures you should consider when establishing your business. Take a moment now to learn how you can keep more of the money you make as a real estate investing entrepreneur.
It’s all here on Tax Hacker Tuesday!
What You Will Learn About How to Save Taxes with Business Entities:
How to structure your business for asset protection
- How you can boost your business and save taxes with business entities
Different types of business structures and what you should choose
Tax liabilities and how to manage them
The proper business entity for you
How a sole proprietorship works
Other entities that should be considered
Tax attributes of various business entities
How to keep more of the money you make as an entrepreneur
How an LLC works and when it applies
The benefits of C-corporation versus S-corporation
Why you should consult with your tax professional on establishing your business
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!