Here’s exactly how to present an offer so that sellers are easy to work with, deals come easier, transactions move faster, sellers cooperate to help close the deal, sellers sign the contract, and you can exit with the highest and best profit.
Ready to get sellers on your side? You are in the right place!
What You Will Learn About How to Present an Offer:
How to get outside the box for more profit
Ways to think more creatively about your deals
Dial in your presentation
- How to present an offer so deals come easier
Improve your communication strategies
How to align yourself with sellers against the market
How to uncover a seller’s motivation
Shift the way you present offers to get more contracts
The best interview process with a seller
How to control price and terms for maximum ROI
Why presenting multiple options is beneficial to you and the seller
The pros and cons to leaving offers behind
How to follow-up for more contact with sellers and more deals
Why practice makes perfect when talking to sellers
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!