On this special encore episode of Epic Real Estate Investing you’re going to discover how to choose a strong cash flow market. Matt describes how he selected his first market to invest in, and shares his current strategies for market selection.
If you want to secure your financial future using rental real estate to build cash flow, then this episode is for you! Today’s show is full of actionable ideas that will help you launch a successful career as an investor. Listen up, and get started!
What You’ll Learn:
- The most important factor of a good rental market
- Where to find quality property managers
- Why you should always seek more than one referral
- Three economic indicators Matt uses to evaluate a market
- Why due diligence when researching markets leads to greater cash flow
- Why a “perfect” rental market that has favorable indicators may still pose problems
- Why Matt has started investing in Memphis, Tennessee
- How Matt achieved an infinite cash-on-cash return on his first Memphis multi-family unit
- The benefit of investing in a market with hundreds of thousands of residents
- An exception that Matt makes when it comes to industry diversity
- Why you should consider the aging baby boomer demographic when choosing your market
- The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Free! Get the two fastest and easiest strategies to a paycheck, Go To: FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com
- GREAT NEWS!!! We secured over $13M of funding to the listeners of this show!! Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our unique credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com.
- Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- ATTENTION ACCREDITED INVESTORS: Diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and sharing the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!