Epic Real Estate Investing shows you exactly how to get going when you don’t feel like it. Use these three strategies to pull yourself through the tough times that inevitably arise working as a real estate investing entrepreneur.
Fear has no chance on Financial Freedom Friday!
What You Will Learn About How to Get Going When You Don’t Feel Like It:
How you can achieve Financial Freedom you want through real estate investing
Where to meet Matt Theriault to learn about Cash Flow
Three ways to get through a rough patch
- Pitfalls to look out for and how to work past them
How to get going and overcome challenges
How to turn obstacles into opportunities
- The ideal toolset for the scaling real estate entrepreneur
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!
Matt Theriault: The life of an entrepreneur can be scary.
Speaker 2: It’s time for Financial Freedom Friday with Matt Theriault.
Matt: Can be really scary, and that fear can show up at your front door in many different disguises like anxiety, and depression, and doubt, procrastination, uncertainty – or sometimes it just shows up with no disguise at all. It just shows up as fear and it can be paralyzing. And fear, it can stop us all dead in our tracks without a moment’s notice.
And when it does, what do you? Who do you turn to?
I ask that because the life of an entrepreneur can be a lonely one. Very few understand what it takes to be us and what we endure and that’s why we are the backbone of America. We have to take it into our own hands. No one’s going to do it for us.
You got to pull yourself through the tough times, and here’s how.
One, understand whatever you’re going through. Understand it’s temporary. And the best for you, it’s yet to come.
Two, stop focusing on what’s happening and focus on what you want to have happen.
And three, follow this new focus with action – massive action. There’s no greater enemy of fear than massive action.
Like Winston Churchill said. He said, “If you’re going through hell, keep going. You can do this. The country is depending on you.”