Follow this epic tale of a nightmare investment property that has caused more headaches than cash flow. Learn from other’s mistakes so that you can avoid costly pitfalls and get more out of your investments.
Check out these fifteen ways to choose better contractors with Epic Real Estate Investing. And remember… you are either getting paid, or you are getting an education.
What You Will Learn About How to Choose Better Contractors:
Why you should always be open to learning more in real estate
How every deal has a lesson
The three types of distress sellers can experience
How you can avoid hiring the wrong contractor
Ways to manage a successful property rehab
Signs your contractor is not getting the job done
What to look for in a contractor
Why you should always interview more than one contractor
Several more questions YOU MUST ASK your contractor before doing business
The ground rules you must set as boss
- The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Free! Get the two fastest and easiest strategies to a paycheck, Go To: FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com
- GREAT NEWS!!! We secured over $13M of funding to the listeners of this show!! Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our unique credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com.
- Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- ATTENTION ACCREDITED INVESTORS: Diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and sharing the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!