Join Epic Real Estate Investing to get the inside track on how to build rapport with sellers. Put yourself in position to get more contracts signed at a deeper discount when you place your focus on this one thing.
Do you know how and why a seller will tell you their whole story?
Learn to master the one vital skill that will allow you to dominate your market. No more stumbling for words and feeling awkward when asking for a signature. Learn how to build rapport with sellers and move the conversation to a close with confidence!
What You Will Learn About How to Build Rapport With Sellers:
The place where you are paid the most for your time
Making the most of the deal driver system
Area where you should place the most of your focus
Treating your communication with sellers as a skill
The one skill that will allow you to dominate your market
Why sellers will want to work with you
How to build rapport with sellers
What drives rapport and how you can generate more
How to communicate from a place of service
How you can avoid stumbling for the right words
Why pace matters
Ways to move the conversation forward to a close
Positive transition statements that open the lines of communication
How to pay attention to the seller and listen for better results
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!