Join Epic Real Estate Investing as we shift perspective to take on the role of the seller. Put yourself in the shoes of a motivated seller and walk around for a bit to gain a new insights on what distressed sellers are looking for in a deal. Learn five ways you can get more offers accepted when you give sellers clear expectations, submit your written offers, and follow up on your intent to close. Are you ready to get more deals done in 2017?
What You Will Learn About How to Get More Offers Accepted and Deals Done:
What motivated sellers with distressed properties are thinking
How a property with problems is an investors opportunity
Reasons sellers might want to sell a property
Two things that motivated sellers are thinking when buyers call
Techniques to disarm sellers and build a relationship
How to build trust and confidence with sellers to get more offers accepted
Ways to sort the prospects from the suspects
Why you should always get a deal in writing
Methods to follow-up with sellers to advance your deal
More ways to get the attention of sellers
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!