If financial freedom for your kids is the goal, demonstrating personal responsibility for your success is step one to showing them how. Grow your awareness of your financial habits to learn what works, then share only the best with your little ones.
Discover exactly how you can shape your behaviors to model wealth building habits for your kids with Epic Real Estate Investing.
What You Will Learn About Bad Financial Habits You’re Teaching Your Kids You Don’t Know About:
- How you can live a life of abundance
- Ways you can achieve financial freedom
- Why children learn financial habits from their parents
- More ways to model success for your children
- How to build strong financial habits for wealth-building
- The 15 things that successful parents teach their children about money
- How to shape a mindset for wealth
- How to pass on the best financial habits to your children
- What to consider when raising a family for success
- Why getting everyone on the same page is so important
- What you can do differently to raise children for success
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!