Are you aware that the majority of the well-known financial gurus out there didn’t actually earn their wealth by following the advice that they give to others? Do you find that a little unsettling? You should!
Do you know of anyone who read one of those popular books by “Dave” or “Sue,” stopped buying their beloved Starbucks every day, got their home paid off, and then achieved financial freedom? You don’t — because it just doesn’t work that way.
The typical financial “wisdom” that you come across on early morning paid programming and in magazines doesn’t make anyone rich. If you truly want to achieve what most folks never will, then you need to start following the advice that most do not. On today’s episode, you will discover what that strategy looks like.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why you shouldn’t follow popular advice if you want to be wealthy.
- What you will receive if you skip your expensive coffees for the next 20 years.
- How Matt became financially independent in less than 4 years.
- Why you can’t trust most financial gurus.
- The 2 most proven streams of money.
- The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Free! Get the two fastest and easiest strategies to a paycheck, Go To: FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com
- GREAT NEWS!!! We secured over $13M of funding to the listeners of this show!! Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our unique credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com.
- Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- ATTENTION ACCREDITED INVESTORS: Diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and sharing the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!