On today’s show, Matt is going over the four ways you can invest, covering the difference between cash flow and capital gains investing and between passive and active investing. He also discusses the reason that such a large number of Americans spend their whole lives focusing on an investment that is the riskiest, yet also the lowest-performing.
He ends the episode with a short exercise, offering resources and recommendations specific to the investments that are best suited to you and your needs. Take a listen!
What You’ll Learn:
- The difference between being rich and being financially free.
- The 3 financial scenarios that 99% of people fall into.
- What a retirement crisis is; and
- Why it has nothing to do money.
- The 2 critical problems with retirement.
- The difference between 401ks and defined benefits.
- How mutual funds work; and
- Why they need “mutual fund speak” to keep users calm when their account balances wax and wane.
- How you can get faster and bigger results than the traditional retirement investor.
- The difference between active and passive investing.
- How to get educated in active investing.
- What first hurdle in your investing salvation is.
- The difference between being a capital gains vs. cash flow investing.
- What the riskiest and lowest performing investment is.
- The 4 different ways to invest; and
- Where the best chance of success lies.
- How to access the top 10 cash flowing markets in the United States are.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!