You are probably familiar with the idea of having a money partner, but are you aware that there are four different kinds of partnerships that can be used to maximize your potential in the real estate business? On today’s episode, Matt offers an easy two-step process that you can utilize to identify growth partners who can work with you to get impressive results and awesome returns. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- The 4 different types of partners you can have in this business.
- Why you need to be willing to partner with people.
- The limited thinking that will force you out of the game before you ever really get started.
- The importance of knowing your own strengths.
- How Matt uses partnerships in his own business.
- How to determine the type of partner(s) you will need.
- The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Free! Get the two fastest and easiest strategies to a paycheck, Go To: FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com
- GREAT NEWS!!! We secured over $13M of funding to the listeners of this show!! Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our unique credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com.
- Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- ATTENTION ACCREDITED INVESTORS: Diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and sharing the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!