In an effort to be fiscally responsible, a huge number of Americans devote their working lives to an investment philosophy that tells them to give up their lattes and put any extra cash they have into retirement accounts.
On today’s show, Matt urges listeners to forget about the traditional 40-year plan and instead pursue the four-year plan that can lead you to financial freedom.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why waiting for your retirement accounts to perform is a bad idea.
- The two paths that you can choose on your journey to financial freedom; and
- Why the road less traveled is your best bet.
- How to leverage your knowledge and assets.
- The mental shift required to accelerate your journey to financial freedom.
- Why you should choose the 4-year plan over the 40-year plan; and
- What happens if you hit a setback or even completely fail in your plan.
- The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Free! Get the two fastest and easiest strategies to a paycheck, Go To: FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com
- GREAT NEWS!!! We secured over $13M of funding to the listeners of this show!! Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our unique credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com.
- Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- ATTENTION ACCREDITED INVESTORS: Diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and sharing the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!