In an effort to be fiscally responsible, a huge number of Americans devote their working lives to an investment philosophy that tells them to give up their lattes and put any extra cash they have into retirement accounts.
On today’s show, Matt urges listeners to forget about the traditional 40-year plan and instead pursue the four-year plan that can lead you to financial freedom.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why waiting for your retirement accounts to perform is a bad idea.
- The two paths that you can choose on your journey to financial freedom; and
- Why the road less traveled is your best bet.
- How to leverage your knowledge and assets.
- The mental shift required to accelerate your journey to financial freedom.
- Why you should choose the 4-year plan over the 40-year plan; and
- What happens if you hit a setback or even completely fail in your plan.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!