Today Matt poses 3 questions that you ought to be asking yourself in the event that your system for investing in real estate isn’t currently working. The long and the short of it is, if you are intent on finding success as an investor, you have to be accountable and diligent when it comes to maintaining your business. Faithfully tracking how much time you spend on income-generating activities can help you steer clear of the pitfalls that keep many aspiring investors from actually doing deals. So make sure you watch this episode if you feel like you’re losing steam — this advice will give you a much-needed boost for your business!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why trying an investment system for 2 weeks isn’t a fair assessment; and
- How soon you should reasonably expect to start seeing results.
- The most common reason that new investors aren’t doing deals.
- Why you should be using your daily success reports; and
- Where to gain access to these reports.
- The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Free! Get the two fastest and easiest strategies to a paycheck, Go To: FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com
- GREAT NEWS!!! We secured over $13M of funding to the listeners of this show!! Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our unique credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com.
- Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- ATTENTION ACCREDITED INVESTORS: Diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and sharing the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.