It’s all about Joe Fairless on today’s episode of Thought Leader Thursday! Today, Matt interviews the real estate entrepreneur who controls more than $301 million dollars of real estate; has written two books, Best Real Estate Investing Advice volumes 1 and 2; and hosts a daily podcast, The Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever Show. Learn his 3 tips for investors who want to start doing bigger deals, what he wishes he knew when he got started in real estate investing, and the 3 immutable laws of real estate.
What You Will Learn About Joe Fairless – Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever:
- Why Joe focuses on big deals
- Why Joe doesn’t look for quotas or feel limited by equity
- The big difference between investing in single family vs. multifamily residences
- 3 specific tips for investors who want to get into larger deals but don’t have a track record yet
- Joe’s predictions about the growing popularity of multifamily investments
- The 3 immutable laws of real estate investing
- Joe’s best real estate investing advice
- What Joe wishes he knew when he got started in real estate investing
- The number one influencer of purchase intent that Joe learned from his previous sales career
- Why content is more important than calls to action
- The bad piece of advice that Joe hears and can’t stand
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!