This episode opens with Matt explaining the primary job of a real estate investor and then concludes with Matt providing new resources and ideas for locating motivated sellers. Today’s show is jam-packed with great information on resources, so you definitely don’t want to skip this one if you are wanting to improve your business with great lead generation ideas and sources.
Anybody who is really serious about becoming a real estate investor should act on what they discover on today’s show. It’s a must-listen for people who are either just beginning or who want to grow their business bigger.
What You’ll Learn:
- What a real estate investor’s primary job is; and
- How doing it consistently will be the difference in the chance of you succeeding or failing.
- The reason every investor needs to develop their resourcefulness.
- The skill Matt has developed that has made him a better coach.
- The key that will unlock your success in real estate.
- What you need to hold you accountable to your own success.
- The only two differences between you and the person who has everything you want.
- The most likely your business “just isn’t working.”
- Some great resources you can use to boost your business with new lead generation ideas and sources.
- What Matt suggests every investor do before taking another action inside his or her business.
- What a “greed lead” is and how you can profit from it.
- Why deferred maintenance may mean deep discounts to you.
- The difference between hunting and fishing for leads.
- How to approach leads in a non-threatening way that with no money at all.
- How your time as an investor is best spent.
- The value of hiring a virtual assistant.
- How to determine how much money you’re worth and when to hire tasks out.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!
Lastly, if you have any questions that you would like us to answer on the show, please call the Epic Pro Hotline at 1-888-891-7203.