Today Matt is chatting with physician turned full-time real estate investor, Dr. Tom Roisum. Tom is sharing his most successful tactics and resources he has used to build his business from the ground up – including what his lead generation looks like, how he trains his virtual assistants, and how to gets deals done fast.
Listen and learn as we share our methods for building passive income through real estate investing. More knowledge equals more deals.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Tom got started investing in real estate.
- What his experience in hiring acquisition help has been.
- What type of lead generation marketing he engages in;
- The list he sends to and types of deals he seeks.
- What his response rate looks like.
- How Tom found his first VA; and
- How he vets his virtual assistants.
- What his VA is responsible for.
- Why he doesn’t sell his properties locally.
- The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Free! Get the two fastest and easiest strategies to a paycheck, Go To: FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com
- GREAT NEWS!!! We secured over $13M of funding to the listeners of this show!! Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our unique credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com.
- Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- ATTENTION ACCREDITED INVESTORS: Diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and sharing the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- MyOutDesk: Real Estate Virtual Assistants
- CRUSHING IT VIRTUALLY WITH MAKENZIE KELLY | EREI 175
- Podio: Project Management Software
- Skype | Free calls to friends and family
- DocuSign: Electronic Signature and Fully Digital Approvals
- Meetup: Find your people
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!