Today Matt is interviewing Epic Pro Academy member, Parker Stiles, about how his life has become an “Instagram dream” – working on the beach, doing what he loves, and making good money. The two discuss why there is never a perfect time to start investing, the importance of good contractors, how to get price reductions from sellers, why you shouldn’t have a plan B, and much more! Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- How the equitable rights work when using an option agreement; and
- Why the intent with which you enter the agreement matters.
- Why you should resist the urge to brag about your income.
- How Parker got started in real estate.
- Why getting fired was the catalyst to his successful investing career.
- The reason Parker decided to get 1-on-1 coaching from Matt.
- Why he believes there is never a perfect time to jump into real estate investing.
- How long it took Parker to get his first deal done.
- How he was able to talk the seller down in price.
- The importance of finding a good contractor in Parker’s business.
- Why he never counts on appreciation.
- The words that almost made Parker drop the phone.
- What he is excited about this year.
- Why Parker believes that real estate investing worked for him.
- The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Free! Get the two fastest and easiest strategies to a paycheck, Go To: FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com
- GREAT NEWS!!! We secured over $13M of funding to the listeners of this show!! Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our unique credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com.
- Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- ATTENTION ACCREDITED INVESTORS: Diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and sharing the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- WHAT YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT “OPTIONS”: CREATIVE REAL ESTATE INVESTING CONTINUED… | EREI 206
- You can contact Parker directly by calling 706-255-4883 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to EpicWebClass.com to see more stories from my 1-on-1 coaching clients.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!