Today Matt welcomes Epic Fast Funding team member, Amber Gantz, to the show. Amber explains the simple process of how investors can access unsecured funding to use as they see fit. Whether you need money for a down payment, gap funding, marketing, or rehab materials, Epic Fast Funding may be the solution to your capital problems.
With a risk-free pre approval process, low fee structure, and access to funds within 7-10 business days, there is little down side! In fact, in just over a year Epic Fast Funding has approved over $13M to listeners of this show! Are you next?
What You’ll Learn:
- How to get no interest funds to grow your investing business.
- What you need to get started with Epic Fast Funding; and
- The lowest credit score that will qualify for the program.
- What the fee structure at Epic Fast Funding looks like.
- How you are able to turn the credit into cash with the consulting program.
- Why this type of funding is limited risk.
- What the application process looks like.
- The primary reason people qualify for funds and don’t follow through.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!