Today Matt welcomes back friend of the show, Mr. Koko Kelejian. Koko is a Los Angeles-based investor with a knack for spotting trends and adapting his business appropriately. Take advantage of his wisdom as he shares tips on networking, competition, and limiting risk on today’s podcast. You don’t want to miss it!
What You’ll Learn:
- What the L.A. market looks like right now.
- The importance of relationships in a hot market; and
- How to set yourself apart from your competition.
- Why follow through is critical when working with agents.
- How contingencies work in a competitive market.
- A simple trick that Koko uses to protect his escrow money.
- The best way to generate leads (though it isn’t the fastest way).
- Koko’s advice when networking.
- The current trends in the real estate investing industry.
- How Koko is protecting himself for the potential of economic downturn; and
- The unique solution his company has created to help homeowners and limit his own risk.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- FIX N’ FLIPPING WITH KOKO KELEJIAN | EREI 138
- If you want to work with Koko, send him an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!