Today Matt welcomes back friend of the show, Mr. Koko Kelejian. Koko is a Los Angeles-based investor with a knack for spotting trends and adapting his business appropriately. Take advantage of his wisdom as he shares tips on networking, competition, and limiting risk on today’s podcast. You don’t want to miss it!
What You’ll Learn:
- What the L.A. market looks like right now.
- The importance of relationships in a hot market; and
- How to set yourself apart from your competition.
- Why follow through is critical when working with agents.
- How contingencies work in a competitive market.
- A simple trick that Koko uses to protect his escrow money.
- The best way to generate leads (though it isn’t the fastest way).
- Koko’s advice when networking.
- The current trends in the real estate investing industry.
- How Koko is protecting himself for the potential of economic downturn; and
- The unique solution his company has created to help homeowners and limit his own risk.
- The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Free! Get the two fastest and easiest strategies to a paycheck, Go To: FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com
- GREAT NEWS!!! We secured over $13M of funding to the listeners of this show!! Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our unique credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com.
- Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- ATTENTION ACCREDITED INVESTORS: Diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and sharing the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- FIX N’ FLIPPING WITH KOKO KELEJIAN | EREI 138
- If you want to work with Koko, send him an email email@example.com.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!