Today Matt kicks off the show by explaining how to identify the holes in your business and resolve them to get more deals under contract. He then asks listeners several important questions they need to consider when trying to increase their investing profits.
As if that weren’t motivating enough, then Matt welcomes Epic Pro Academy member and brand-spanking new wholesaler and buy and hold investor, Makenzie Kelly, to the show. Makenzie started investing in April of this year and expects to hold no less than 51 properties this year – forget about what she’s wholesaling! Simply put: she’s crushing it. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- What Matt’s real estate business allowed him to do this summer.
- The 2 rules to answering the question “why.”
- How to determine where to focus your attention in your business.
- The challenge that Matt has been having as a coach.
- Why speed is so important in this business; and
- The importance of defining your minimum deal standards.
- What Makenzie’s background is; and
- Why she wanted to shift into real estate investing and business ownership.
- How she ended up as an entrepreneur with over 300 employees.
- The situation that almost made Makenzie give up on real estate investing.
- Why she intentionally began growing her team.
- How she picked her investment market.
- How she found “boots on the ground” to help her invest virtually; and
- What the division of labor looks like.
- When Makenzie knew that the process was going to work.
- Why she hired a virtual assistant.
- The potential problems with Makenzie’s partnership.
- Why you should never “need” a contract.
- Why Matt doesn’t believe in push button investing systems.
- What Makenzie is excited about for her future.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!