Today’s podcast guest is Justin Shum, CEO of Avenue, a mobile messaging app that connects investors and agents in real time. Avenue touts “Give us 15 seconds and we’ll connect you with a real estate advisor who is willing to help first, and win your business second.” Now doesn’t that sound refreshing?
Matt is implementing Avenue in his own business this week, and after hearing how it allows you to “test drive your agent,” you’ll probably do the same. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- How stand up paddle boarding reminded Matt of the 4 levels of learning; and
- What those levels are.
- How to be sure you progress through your learning.
- What Avenue is; and
- How it offers investors up-to-date data about a potential investing market.
- How investors get matched up with real estate agents.
- Why it can be difficult to traditionally connect with an investor-friendly agent.
- How Avenue is geared toward millennials.
- How Justin got started in the business.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!