Today Matt invites another member of his mastermind group, Mr. Andy McFarland, to the show. 12 years ago Andy went from being a “dock slave” who sometimes worked until 2 o’clock in the morning to being a successful real estate investor, coach, educator, and speaker. On this episode Andy is discussing the basics of his wholesaling business including the lead generation technique that works best for him and how he is phasing himself out of his business. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- How Andy got started in real estate investing.
- The “why” motivation for both Andy and Matt.
- Why Andy chooses a “quick nickel.”
- Where he finds his deals (p.s. he did it way before it was cool!)
- The lead generation strategy that works the best for Andy and his team.
- Who handles inbound seller phone calls.
- How Andy plans to phase himself out of his wholesale business.
- Why Matt works on so many opportunities; and
- How that puts him in good company.
- What “entrepreneurial guilt” is.
- How Andy is now getting to work with his brother.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- Will Smith on making his kids read Rich Dad Poor Dad
- I Love Real Estate Stories
- Contact Andy at [email protected]
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!