Today Matt is interviewing Epic Pro Academy member, Josh Swanson. Josh found a creative way to capitalize on the Epic Fast Funding program, without so much as touching his own credit. Hear Josh’s story of having to donate blood to buy groceries to making more money than ever wholesaling 6 houses per month.
Learn more about the program at EpicFastFunding.com.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Josh got started with real estate investing; and
- What rock bottom looked like for him.
- How long his transition from full time pilot to full time wholesaler was.
- How he generates leads for his business.
- How Josh promotes Epic Fast Funding as an alternative to hard money.
- What is in Josh’s future.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!