If running detailed comps early on in your buying funnel is stressing you out, you are likely doing it wrong. Today Matt explains why he doesn’t fret over the details at first, and why his strategy is ethical, legal, and liberating! Save your time and sanity by relying on your contract to protect you from bad deals – and you can spend that time making more money!
What You’ll Learn:
- The difference between a suspect and a prospect; and
- Which one is more common.
- 3 reasons why you should only give a “ballpark” offer at first.
- What happens if your original offer is way off base.
- The importance of the due diligence and contingency clauses.
- Why you should be aware that there are deceptive sellers.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!