The double escrow and assignment of contract are both powerful tools in the wholesalers tool belt. They both work to allow an investor to make money with little to none of their own invested. But how do you decide which one is best to use?
Today Matt explains which he usually prefers and why, plus how you can access transactional funding if you’d rather go that way. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- The trend that Matt’s clients are noticing with their marketing efforts.
- Why you will make more money by working less; and
- The different ways that you can do this.
- What to do when any part of your business becomes overwhelming.
- What the definitions of “double escrow” and “assignment of contract” are.
- How to know when to use which.
- Which closing strategy helps to keep your business under the radar.
- Why you shouldn’t worry about the legality of such transactions.
- How to access transactional funding if you can’t find a closing agent that will work with your desired strategy.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!