Many people were awakened to the incredible power of leveraging other people’s time by using virtual assistants (commonly known as VAs) from the book The Four Hour Workweek. The difficulty that most investors still face, though, is that they have to actually figure out how to find, train, and delegate to those VAs. If you need to free up more of your time so that you can focus on making money in your business, then Matt has just the solution for you!
Today Matt is talking to Robert Nickell, a prolific investor who wholesales more than 100 properties every year. Robert has a VA training business that grew out of his own investing needs and is tailored to the real estate industry. He develops quality VA talent and trains them to use highly effective systems that will help you bring in more money, with less time and effort.
Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
What You’ll Learn:
- What Matt’s first experience with virtual assistants (VAs) looked like.
- The activities that you should oversee yourself and not hire out to someone else.
- How Robert got started in the real estate business; and
- Why he began focusing on wholesaling after getting burnt out on rehabbing.
- How Robert sets up his teams in his different markets.
- How his VA training company evolved from the needs within his own business.
- The types of tasks ideal for delegating to VAs.
- One of the most powerful ways to increase your net profits.
- How the process of hiring Robert’s VAs works; and
- The robust training that his VAs go through.
- The importance of systemizing the different processes in your business.
- What types of modules are included with his VA.
- How you can filter through Craigslist the easy way.
- Why Robert believes leveraging other investors is critical to your business.
- What it costs to employ Robert’s VAs.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated)
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- Go to VAsForRealEstate.com to access free information on finding and training VAs for your investing business.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!