In his bestselling book Millionaire Real Estate Investor, Gary Keller cites four specific stages to attaining the goal of the book’s title: Think a million, buy a million, own a million, and, at last, receive a million. Of these steps, Stage 1: Think a Million is probably the most underrated, and yet also the most crucial.
Why? Because Stages 2-4 will never come to fruition until you master Stage 1! Today, Matt focuses on how you can “get your mind right” (i.e. think a million). Enjoy the podcast!
What You’ll Learn:
- An example of a popular forum that can warp your thinking.
- The power of leverage as a way to speed the path to financial freedom.
- How successful and unsuccessful people think differently.
- Why not taking a risk is the riskiest thing you can do.
- The importance of consciously creating your environment.
- Why what “the other guy” is making is irrelevant.
- The advantages hard money has over partnerships and other forms of financial leverage.
- The advantages Epic Fast Funding has over hard money and other forms of financial leverage.
- The kinds of thoughts you need to adopt if you want to become a millionaire real estate investor.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!