On today’s episode, Matt interviews Jason Medley, the man who founded his personal mastermind group. Short sales, flipping, hard money lending, transactional funding, and mortgage brokering are some of the many sides of the real estate business that Jason has had a hand in, and now he adds masterminding to the list. Listen as Jason and Matt talk about the importance of determining your environment and taking part in a mastermind-like group.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why Matt holds the mastermind groups and Grub and Grow Rich events; and
- What to expect if you attend.
- How the new generation of real estate educators is different from the old school gurus.
- How Jason got started in real estate.
- What a mastermind is; and
- What a mastermind is not.
- Why Jason decided to start Collective Genius.
- How the mastermind has significantly impacted his life.
- The big tip Jason has for all listeners of the show.
- Why he switched from pull marketing to push marketing.
- The book that Jason encourages all listeners to go read.
- The importance of setting personal boundaries in cooperation with financial goals.
- Why most financial gurus peddle a middle-class mentality to their followers; and
- The types of habits that are fueled by that mindset.
- Why intelligence occurs when you choose the 3rd side of the coin.
- What Kiyosaki’s opinion about going to school is.
- The simple statement made in Rich Dad, Poor Dad that enraged a large portion of the public; and
- How he was vindicated in 2007.
- Why Kiyosaki thinks people should be exiting the stock market, even though it’s at an all-time high.
- How he suggests that people prepare for a potential collapse; and
- How learning from the past can teach you to get wealthy in a downfall.
- Where Kiyosaki gets his own financial education from.
- How he got inspired to teach.
- The way he uses debt and taxes differently than the poor and middle class.
How to Get a Copy of Robert Kiyosaki’s New Book, Second Chance:
- Go to iTunes and leave a review about your favorite part of this interview. (If you’ve already left a review, review Matt’s new podcast, Turnkey Real Estate Investing).
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Second Chance” in the headline.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- HOW TO CASH FLOW RAW LAND W/ JACK BOSCH | EREI 107
- JOE MCCALL AND HOW TO FLIP PROPERTIES FROM AFAR | EREI 66
- SEAN TERRY AND HOW TO GENERATE ONLINE LEADS FAST | EREI 63
- WHOLESALE AUTOMATION WITH TODD TOBACK | EREI 139
- The Collective Genius Mastermind
- Think and Grow Rich
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- Second Chance: for Your Money, Your Life and Our World
- Rich Dad’s Prophecy: Why the Biggest Stock Market Crash in History Is Still Coming…And How You Can Prepare Yourself and Profit from It!
- Grunch of Giants
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!