Many beginning investors find that they come up against a great deal of difficulty in attempting to get their wholesale properties sold. Frequently, the reason for the problem is that the property is actually overpriced. But once you discover the best way to negotiate discounted offers, you will find increasing success in the real estate business.
Matt brings the show to a close by letting listeners know precisely how he responds to a seller when they appear to be stunned or even offended by his low offer. Enjoy the podcast!
What You’ll Learn:
- The unknown fear that cripples a lot of new investors.
- How to borrow Matt’s buyer’s list as another extra exit strategy.
- Why many investors pay too much for their wholesale properties.
- The costs that you have to take into consideration when crafting your offer.
- How to respond to a shocked or insulted seller.
- Why you shouldn’t fear offering a low ball offer.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!