Francis Rodriguez, an Epic podcast fan and member of the Epic Pro Academy, is Matt’s special guest on today’s show. Many listeners will be able to relate to Francis’ story, since he’s a beginning investor still working to transform promising leads into actual deals.
In this interview, Matt offers valuable advice on how Francis can optimize his methods for generating leads and also improve his close rate. Listen and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- How Francis got started in real estate investing; and
- Where his entrepreneurial spirit came from.
- How much real estate he actually learned in his $10,000 real estate investing education course (hint: not very much).
- How a lack of funding stopped him from investing full time.
- Why he believes that real estate investing is his best chance out of the rat race.
- How he separates himself from the other investors in his area.
- Where he found the funding for his first rentals.
- What it means to retire before your money does.
- The type of direct mail that Francis is using with his probate leads.
- How he used a mentor to learn more about lead generation in his area.
- The metrics of how his direct mail campaign is performing.
- How many direct mail pieces you should shoot for each month.
- What to do if your potential sellers aren’t interested in selling at your price.
- The most crucial part of the seller information questionnaire.
- The importance of time management in Francis’ business.
Tweetables:[Tweet “Learn why Matt recommends leveraging your #PersonalResidence when growing your #Portfolio.”] [Tweet “Today Matt is interviewing an Academy member about how #PersistencePaysOff #EpicREI”]
- The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Free! Get the two fastest and easiest strategies to a paycheck, Go To: FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com
- GREAT NEWS!!! We secured over $13M of funding to the listeners of this show!! Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our unique credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com.
- Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- ATTENTION ACCREDITED INVESTORS: Diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and sharing the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!