Believe it or not, real estate investing does not need to be a risky business. As long as you know how to diversify your investment business properly, you can almost completely eradicate most types of risk, allowing you to feel secure in your financial freedom.
Matt suggests that you begin by diversifying your investment strategies. Wholesaling and holding properties is a good way to reduce risk and hedge against unanticipated difficulties. Following that, you should diversify your rental properties geographically. If virtually all of your properties are in one city, and then that city becomes depressed due to a vital company or industry leaving, you could find it increasingly tough to rent out your homes. So diversifying by location is critical to ensuring that your financial fate isn’t completely tied to that of one particular city or town. It is important to think about diversifying property types and partnerships as well.
Matt is also discussing how diversification in investing has evolved over the years, and how those changes have happened within his own real estate business. Enjoy the show!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why buy and hold investors should also know how to wholesale, bird dog, or flip the property.
- The exit strategy that Matt recommends that new investors start with.
- How long it would take to realistically get out of the rat race with a “Flip 3 – Hold 1” strategy; and
- How this strategy allows you to mitigate risks inside your investing business.
- The easy way to get people with money to start to work with you.
- How Matt’s current business structure is set up.
- Why Matt got into investing in notes and transactional funding.
- The reason Matt hasn’t been able to replace himself inside his business; and
- How you can avoid those same mistakes.
- How Matt structured his partnerships in the beginning of his business; and
- The consideration you cannot ignore regarding this structure.
- The pros and cons of a LLC-based partnership.
- How Matt plans to make more by doing less!
- What a hedge fund is; and
- How to apply it to real estate investing.
- Where to register for the private coaching call.
Tweetables:[Tweet “By #Wholesaling AND #Holding properties, you mitigate your #Investing risk.”] [Tweet “Don’t keep your #Success and fun a secret & people with money will find you! #Leverage”] [Tweet “Learn how to create a #HedgeFund to protect yourself in real estate #Investing”]
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!