Great things happen when great people come together. This was evident during the special live Epic Real Estate Investing podcast featuring talented friends and colleagues, Todd Toback, Makenzie Kelly, Josh Swanson, Corey Kendig, Parker Stiles, and Koko Keledjian.
Recorded live at Epic Intensive in Redondo Beach, CA this episode is one of our most jam-packed ever. Addressing a wide array of questions our panel of pros took each challenge as an opportunity share their cutting-edge real estate solutions.
The panel provided keen insights into beating the currently shifting real estate market, including creative ideas on where and what to focus on when building your business and strategies for finding motivated sellers. And so much more.
The wealth of information may be just what you needed to jump start your real estate investing business now. What are you waiting for? The Epic Real Estate Investing podcast is a MUST LISTEN.
What You’ll Learn:
- Strategies to beat the shifting market
- Sources the pros use for knowledge and inspiration
- Techniques for training your acquisition team
- Who to hire first when growing your business
- Choosing the right marketing methods for your budget
- Why following up on every lead is so vital
- Why Buy and Hold cash flow investments are king
- Creative solutions for generating data and contacting leads
- Why building relationships is the first step to building business
- How becoming a better problem solver is good for your business
- How to identify and leverage the motivations of sellers and buyers
- Ways to stand out from your competition and beat them to the deal
- MUCH MORE
- The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Free! Get the two fastest and easiest strategies to a paycheck, Go To: FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com
- GREAT NEWS!!! We secured over $13M of funding to the listeners of this show!! Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our unique credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com.
- Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- ATTENTION ACCREDITED INVESTORS: Diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and sharing the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!