Dr. Matt Motil, a real estate investor and agent, joins Matt Theriault for Epic Real Estate’s Thought Leader Thursday. After working with hundreds of investors from all over the world, Dr. Matt Motil has come to share his views on real estate investing over the last 20 years, what’s different about his own investing courses, and the first 3 things you should do if you want to fire your boss.
What You Will Learn About Dr. Matt Motil – Fire Your Boss:
- How Dr. Matt Motil found his real estate investing start in the construction industry
- How he became aware of a better lifestyle
- Why Dr. Matt Motil waited so long to fire his boss
- What he lost in the 2008 crash (and what he learned)
- How his view of real estate investing has changed over the last 20 years
- His preferred investing method
- The major flaw with seminars that cost tens of thousands of dollars (and why Dr. Matt Motil doesn’t attend them)
- What’s different about Dr. Matt Motil‘s courses
- The first 3 things you should do if you want to fire your boss
- How to get your hands on his new book
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!