What to do when your direct mail isn’t producing the results that you expected?
Epic Real Estate Investing gives you a step by step guide on what to do when your direct mail stops working. It starts with getting more lines in the water and then continues with recommitting to generating motivated seller leads in your market with a series Epic lead generation and follow-up strategies.
Get this one thing that will make all the difference in your long-term success as a real estate investor. Avoid discouragement to keep on the path to financial freedom with Epic Real Estate Investing!
What You Will Learn About What To Do When Your Direct Mail Stops Working:
Strategies to improve your response rate
Other ways to generate leads
Five hot principles for getting more out of your marketing plan
How to garner more attention with direct mail testing
Why you should get more out of your direct mail
- Exactly what to do when you direct mail stops working
The best list to use for direct mail
Why you must have multiple marketing channels at the same time
Additional angles for finding motivated sellers
A prior episode of the podcast to reference to get started fast
Why it pays to go deep with a single marketing channel before moving on to the next strategy
The one thing that will make all the difference in your business
How to avoid discouragement and keep going
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!