Join Matt Theriault on Thought Leader Thursday as we introduce Danny Morel, an author, coach, host, trainer, successful real estate broker, and owner of Intero Real Estate Services, the #3 listing service in Southern California. Today, he shares how he found success despite many disadvantages, the biggest thing his clients are afraid to do, a simple technique to double or triple your income, and much more!
What You Will Learn About Danny Morel – The Resilience Roadmap:
- His surprising first business venture before real estate (at the ripe age of 17)
- His biggest life dream as a child
- How Danny Morel got a real estate education for free
- The three issues everyone who wants to be successful in business has to deal with
- How Danny found success despite all his disadvantages
- The biggest thing Danny’s clients are afraid to do
- How to cure your “scarcity mindset”
- A simple technique to double or triple your income
- What his new book, The Resilience Roadmap, is about (and why people who were hit hard by the 2008 crash will particularly appreciate it)
- How to win a free copy of Danny Morel’s book
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!