Want to learn how to create cash and cash flow quickly? Join us for a special episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast as we blast listeners with the know-how needed to build passive income through real estate.
Discover in-depth strategies for finding and securing deals, and ways of creating cash flow through seller financing. Learn how to leverage other people’s money for your benefit and begin to build or rebuild your real estate business for a more profitable year in 2017. Let’s get your cash flowing quick!
What You’ll Learn About Cash Flow:
- The best way to get started in real estate investing
- How to get the contract before deciding on exit strategies
- Why seller financing is a great way to build cash flow quickly
- Scenarios you should consider for creating cash flow
- More ways to create cash flow real estate positions
- Why seller carry back value is important to you
- How knowing what you can sell a property for determines what you can pay
- Other variables you should consider when preparing your offers
- How you can use borrowed money to make ends meet
- Why you should be setting your goals for 2017 now
- Four things you need to be a successful real estate investor
- Ways to take inventory of your business to create and execute your plan
- The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Free! Get the two fastest and easiest strategies to a paycheck, Go To: FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com
- GREAT NEWS!!! We secured over $13M of funding to the listeners of this show!! Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our unique credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com.
- Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- ATTENTION ACCREDITED INVESTORS: Diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and sharing the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- EPIC INTENSIVE LIVE PODCAST, TODD TOBACK, MAKENZIE KELLY, JOSH SWANSON, COREY KENDIG, PARKER STILES, KOKO KELEDJIAN | EREI 223
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!