On today’s Way Back Wednesday episode featuring Hold That House, Matt Theriault and Matt Andrews discuss the best cash flow in America! Learn what to look for in new markets, where the Matts invest, and how to use others’ experiences to your advantage.
What You Will Learn About The Best Cash Flow in America:
- How to find the best cash flow in America
- How the Matts determine which markets to invest in
- Why you DON’T have to start investing in your own backyard
- The characteristics Matt Theriault looks for in a market
- The bare minimum return you should get in a market
- Why Matt Theriault does not go into new markets single
- Population stats to look for when choosing a new market
- How to use others’ experience to your advantage
- What to do if you’re feeling stuck in Los Angeles
- Indicators of long-term growth
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!