Salvatore Buscemi is a Managing Director of Dandrew Partners LLC in New York City, a well-funded and highly regarded real estate solutions provider in the secondary mortgage market. Dandrew specializes in non-performing residential mortgages and manages portfolios of up to $50 million. On today’s podcast, Sal introduces listeners to a new way to raise money for their real estate investing.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Sal found himself in the real estate industry.
- Why there is a tremendous amount of opportunity in what Sal does.
- The 4 types of commercial properties that Sal funds.
- The biggest risks in commercial lending.
- Why today’s renter nation exists.
- What it means to become your own investment bank.
- How banks win regardless of the market conditions.
- What an “equity-owner” is; and
- How it helps you avoid tenants and toilets.
- Who Sal’s ideal client is.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!