Learn why a true capitalist benefits only from his or her generous contributions to society, the improvement of lives, and the creation of jobs.
Financial Freedom Friday shares more about why capitalists are problem solvers and economic contributors. Get your mindset right with Epic Real Estate Investing.
What You Will Learn About Capitalism With Greater Financial Education:
How the school system and culture has reinforced the idea that capitalists are evil
Why capitalists are better recognized as creators
How the wage earner mindset has kept the “greedy capitalist” idea alive
- Why you should shift your mindset away from trading time for money
Why your job, your money, and your personal residence are not assets
A very simple solution to the unemployment problem
- Why financial education is so important
Why you should adopt the abundance mindset for entrepreneurial opportunities
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.