It’s no secret that the 401k experiment has been a miserable failure. First, it is based entirely on a flawed accumulation theory that people will be able to save enough of their limited income to live off of in the future. Second, the 401k has already publicly failed: The market crash of 2008 forced many hard-working and well-intentioned Americans to downgrade their lifestyles and delay their retirements. Today Matt will share why you should get your money out of the 401k and where to invest it instead.
Download our free investor’s report a CashFlowSavvy.com.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why the 401k experiment has been a disaster for most people.
- The two biggest problems with the 401k.
- Why growing your savings is not the key to financial freedom.
- What residual income is and how it can make you financially free.
- The 3 reasons that rental real estate is a smarter investment than a 401k.
- Why you may want to consider withdrawing from your 401k; and
- Why you shouldn’t even consider the taxes associated with withdrawing your money.
- What “they” don’t want you to know about the 401k experiment.