Epic Real Estate Investing shares creative ways to structure the terms of your deals to achieve maximum return on investment. Discover how to use the 3 option LOI even when the seller has a mortgage and how the price point should shift based upon the terms of the deal. Learn more creative ways to set the terms for a deal that will provide you cash flow and equity.
Are you ready to learn how you can continue to build your passive income portfolio with properties that provide cash flow and equity? Join is as we get prepared for an incredible 2017 and discover even more creative ways to build wealth with Epic Real Estate Investing.
What You Will Learn About Creating a 3 Option LOI for a Property with a Mortgage:
- Why your ideas are your most powerful asset
- How the 3 option letter of intent can be used for you
- How to use the 3 option LOI in various situations
- Why every situation for every deal is different
- What to do when a seller is curious about the 3 options letter
- How to make the math work when a mortgage is still due
- More options for creating a deal
- How to shift the price point based upon the terms of the deal
- Ten ways to pay someone $100,000
- More ways you can create the terms that will create profit for you
- Merry Christmas to Everyone!
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!