Join Epic Real Estate Investing for a conversation with River Hwang, an Epic Pro Academy member and investor finding big success in Nebraska. Learn her secrets for generating steady referrals and find out how she closed twelve deals in her first 9 months.
Reminding us that getting started in real estate does not require “reinventing the wheel,” River concludes that success comes with fine-tuned people skills and a willingness to negotiate.
Discover how you can create steady deal flow with Epic Real Estate Investing!
What You Will Learn About 12 Deals In 9 Months With River Hwang:
The power of taking action immediately
The importance of getting serious about your real estate investing early
- How the Epic Pro Academy empowers investors
Benefits of working with a supportive partner
Ways of developing a wholesaling business in any market
Referral sources that pay
Communication strategies for better success in real estate
Why getting through one step at a time will always give you results
How having a supportive community can give investors additional opportunity
Why real estate is a people business
Ways to generate more consistent referrals for your business
How to create steady deal flow
Why consistent lead generation is the key to success
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!